To take a screen recording on an iOS device, you will need to:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Control Center.
- Once there, tap on the screen recording option.
- A countdown will be displayed and, once it reaches 0, the recording will start.
- To stop recording, you will need to go back to the Control Center and tap on the button again.
- At the end of the recording, you will see a notification at the top of the screen indicating that the video is saved in photos.
If you can't find the record button in the Control Center, you will need to add it. To do this, you'll need to go to your iOS settings and select the Control Center option. If you can't find it at the top of the screen, you will need to go to More Controls and tap on "+" for Screen Recording to add it to the included controls.
Article is closed for comments.