To take a screen recording on an Android device, you will need to:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Android quick settings.
- Once you do this, you will need to tap on the Record Screen button.
- When you select this option, you will be asked if you want to record audio and screen taps.
- Once you press "Start" in the top right corner, you will see a red record icon indicating that the recording is in progress.
- When you open the notification panel again, you will see the icon that allows you to stop recording.
If you can't find the screen recording functionality in the quick settings, it means that it is probably hidden and needs to be edited. To do this, go to the shortcuts, and tap on the pencil icon in the bottom left corner. When you do this, you will find the visible functions at the top of the screen and, those that are not visible, at the bottom. You'll probably find the screen recording function there; to make it appear in the quick settings, you'll need to drag it upwards.
Article is closed for comments.