To troubleshoot problems on your Android device, we recommend you:
- Check your internet connection.
Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G or 5G. If you are playing with a Wi-Fi connection, make sure it is turned on and that you are at a safe distance.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed from the Google Play Store.
Check if there are any updates available: How do I update the game?
Also, make sure you have the latest version of your device's operating system.
- Force close and restart the application.
To force close the application, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
- Select the application and tap on "Force close".
- Go back to the home screen and open the application again.
Article is closed for comments.