To troubleshoot issues on your iOS device, we recommend you:
- Check your internet connection.
Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G or 5G. If you are playing with a Wi-Fi connection, make sure it is turned on and that you are at a safe distance.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed from the App Store.
Check if there are any updates available: How do I update the game?
Also, make sure you have the latest version of your device's operating system software.
- Force close and restart the application.
To force close the app on your device, follow these steps:
If your device has a home button:
- Press the home button twice quickly.
- Every open app will be displayed. Swipe left or right until you find Pet Shelter.
- Slide the application preview upwards.
- Return to the Home screen and open it again.
If your device does not have a home button:
- From the home screen, swipe upwards from the bottom and stop in the middle of the screen.
- Swipe left and right until you find the "Pet Shelter" screen.
- Swipe the application preview upwards.
- Return to the home screen and open it again.